Please Contact Us to Request an Evaluation:
For some students, an alternative school setting fortified by additional clinical supports can offer effective short-term stabilization. The highly supportive, closely monitored environment can address accelerated student needs that may arise from a variety of circumstances, including:
- Sudden/traumatic change in family unit
- School refusal and significant school anxiety
- Pre- or post-hospitalization
- Mental health issues
Students continue their academics and receive services identified in their IEP, while staff conduct an in-depth evaluation including:
- Review of records, observation, data collection and comprehensive assessments
- Collaboration with district staff to clarify presenting issues and identify referral questions.
A student transitions out of the stabilization program with an individualized academic and behavioral plan including measures and ongoing assessment protocols to periodically assess progress and revise the plan so that the student reaches their full potential.