- Respect for diversity
and human differences
- Best practices
- Continuous improvement
- Open and honest communication
Educational Technology Services
Providing an educational environment that supports all learners at high-levels is relevant and central to our mission. It prepares students to be contributing global citizens. Critical areas of focus include:
- Leadership and vision for 21st century teaching & learning.
- A high performing technology infrastructure that connects students to the learning community from home and school, and provides the necessary technology tools and resources to support their learning.
- Targeted professional development to continuously improve student achievement and integrate 21st century skills into their core curriculum.
- Curriculum, assessment and instruction that integrates 21st century student outcomes using data driven decision making in support of continuous student improvement.
Technology policies, tools and products to improve teaching and learning and management are the focus of our work with ACCEPT member district and technology directors. We provide over 700 middle and high school students each year with innovative on-line courses through the ACCEPT/VHS Consortium and cooperative purchasing for anti-virus software. ACCEPT cosponsored the Blended Learning Symposium for 60 educators in the MetroWest area.
The Technology Advisory Committee is comprised of Technology Directors and Coordinators who work collaboratively throughout the school year to support each other as 21st Century Educational Technology Leaders.
Technology Advisory Committee:
Paul Carpenter, Ashland Public Schools
Anthony Ritacco, Dover-Sherborn Regional School District
George Carpenter, Framingham Public Schools
Tim Rapoza, Franklin Public Schools
Sara Ahern, Holliston Public Schools
Mary Macnamara, Holliston Public Schools
Ashoke Ghosh, Hopkinton Public Schools
Eoin O’Corcora, Medfield Public Schools
Richard Boucher, Medway Public Schools
Kay Tessier, Millis Public Schools
Grace Magley, Natick Public Schools
Dennis Roche, Natick Public Schools
Deb Gammerman, Needham Public Schools
John Brochu, South Middlesex Regional Technical School District
Michael O’Brien, Sudbury Public Schools
For more information contact:
Natick Public Schools
Member School Districts
- South Middlesex