- Respect for diversity
and human differences
- Best practices
- Continuous improvement
- Open and honest communication
Important information for parent of current students including Parent Handbook, Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan and Parent Checklist. Also listed is important student forms and helpful website.
A list of helpful websites for educator including Massachusetts and Federal Procedures/Laws, and Regulations and DOE Special Education Links.
Important information for parent including Transportation Handbook, Health and Emergency Information, Request Form and Bullying Prevention & Intervention Report Form in both English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Links to many important website and helplines including:
- Area Hospitals
- Crisis Intervention Centers
- State Agencies
- Mental Health Agencies, Organizations and Resources
- Substance Abuse Agencies and Organizations
- Violence, Abuse, Sexual Assault and Bullying
- Community Resources and Psycho-Social Enrichment Programs
- Child at Risk
- Eating Disorders
- Teen Dating Abuse
- Sexual Assault
- Substance Abuse